In 2023, Universitas Negeri Semarang (UNNES) officially open seven new study programs. The seven new programs are Bachelor’s in Islamic Economics and Finance, Master’s in Accounting, Master’s in Management, Master’s in Civil Engineering, Master’s in Chemical Engineering, Doctorate in Economic Education, and Doctorate in Law.
The certainty of opening these new programs was obtained after UNNES received a letter regarding the Minimum Accreditation Requirements for Opening New Study Programs Number 759/BAN-PT/LL/2023 from the National Accreditation Agency for Higher Education (Ban-PT).
The letter mentioned that based on the Plenary Session of the Ban-PT Executive Board on May 24, 2023, six proposed programs from UNNES have met the minimum accreditation requirements.
Following that, these programs will start admitting new students in 2023. The admissions will be conducted through independent selection, which will be fully implemented online through the website unnes.ac.id/admission.
The quotas for admitting new students for the seven programs are as follows:
- Bachelor’s in Islamic Economics and Finance (S1): 50 students.
- Master’s in Management: 20 students.
- Master’s in Accounting: 20 students.
- Master’s in Chemical Engineering: 15 students.
- Master’s in Civil Engineering: 20 students.
- Doctorate in Economic Education: 20 students.
- Doctorate in Law: 25 students.